Canon Service Tool V3400 Resetter Free Download 2021 The Service Tool V3400, and administration instrument V3600, enable you to reset the waste ink
Canon Service Tool V3400 Resetter Free Download 2021
The Service Tool V3400, and administration instrument V3600, enable you to reset the waste ink cushion counter on some Canon printers:You can fathom the messages blunders “Waste Ink Tank Full” or “Waste Ink Pad Full”, “mistake 5B00” or “Blunder P07” on these printers:Canon Pixma iP2700, iP4800, iP4810, iP4840, iP4850, iP4900, iP4910, iP4940, iP4970, iP4980, iP4990, iP5810, iP5880 Canon Pixma MP230, MP240; MP250; MP260; MP270; MP280; MP480; MP490; MP540; MP550; MP560; MP620; MP630; MP640; MP980; MP990; Canon Pixma IX6500, IX6510, IX7000
Canon Pixma IP3600, IP4940 Canon Pixma PRO9000, PRO9500 Canon Pixma MG2120. MG2140, MG2240, MG2250, MG2440, MG3240, MG3MG4100, MG4140, MG5140, MG5150, MG5240, MG5340, MG6140, MG6240, MG8140, MG8240 Canon MX397, MX320, MX330, MX860and so forth1-Download and introduce the Service Tool Canon V3400
2-Enter in upkeep mode with the printer:
– Power off the printer
– Connect the printer to the focal unit with a USB link
– Hold on the “Resume” catch (triangle around) et squeeze “Power”
– Hold on these two catches until the point that the drove control lights.
– Release the “Resume” catch, yet not the power catch, and press 5 times “Resume”.
– Release the two catches. Leds will streak, hold up until the point when it stops. Presently you are in Maintenance Mode
3-Run the Service Tool V3400
4-Choose the privilege USB port in “USB PORT”
5-In the area “Ink Absorber Counter”, pick “Principle”
6-In the area “Counter Value” (%) pick the number the nearest of the counter number and click on “SET” (The counter number is in the segment “EEPROM”)